This video, involving a fictional character or more as the troublemaker(s), has been created for entertainment purposes only.
Airdate: April 15th, 2014 / September 2nd, 2014
- Narrator (we do not see him): Brian / Eric
- Caillou: Zack / Young Guy / Kidaroo / Scary Voice
- Gilbert: silent roll
- Caillou's Dad: Eric / David / Kidaroo
- Rosie: Shy Girl
- Caillou's Mom: Julie
- Narrator: C'mon Kids! It's Storytime! Caillou Does not Look too Happy, I Wonder Why? Today's Story is Called Caillou Joins the Circus.
(Caillou wakes up in Bed)
- Caillou: Gilbert! I've Just dreamed about a Tiger! Daddy is Going to take Me to the Circus Today and he Promised. Oh s***! I Forgot to Brush my Teeth!
(At the bathroom while caillou brushes his teeth)
- Caillou: Hey Look Dad! I've Got Dressed All By Myself!
- Boris: Ah, I Can See That! And You Did a Very Good Job! But, It is so early.
- Caillou: But, I Don't Want to be late for the Circus.
- Boris: The Circus? Oh no, Caillou, That's Not Today. The Circus is Tommorow.
- Caillou: No, I Want it Today! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I Just got all Dressed. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It has to be Today!
- Boris: C'mon Caillou, Come downstairs and help me fix Breakfast.
- Caillou: NO, I DON'T WANT TO!
(Caillou plays with the car until the wheel came off.)
Caillou: STUPID OLD CAR! STUPID STUPID STUPID! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
(Boris came back to the bathroom holding Rosie)
- Boris: You Need to Shut the F*** Up!
- Narrator: Even Caillou's Dad is Starting to get Pissed Off.
- Caillou: I WANT TO GO TO THE F****** CIRCUS! I WANT TO GO TO THE F****** CIRCUS!
- Boris: Let's Make Toast! We Can Cut into Duckies Like Grandma Does.
- Caillou: NO, I DON'T WANT TO! THEY ARE FOR BABIES!
- Boris: That's It Caillou! We're Going to the Circus Tommorow Without You! No Circus For You, Not Ever! You're grounded for a Week. Get Back to your Room Now, and Go Back Sleep!
- Caillou: No! (10x)
- Narrator: The Next Day, While Caillou is grounded, his whole Family was going to the Circus. Mommy, Daddy and Rosie Were even Happier and had More Fun Without Caillou.
- Boris: Hey Honey, Are You Having Fun watching the Circus Performers?
- Doris: Yes, I Sure Did. It's even More Fun and less stressful without Caillou. Don't You Agree?
- Boris: Yep, I Sure Do. It's even More Fun without Caillou Around.