FANDOM


  • This thread was created for the purpose of our users to find pages that are grounded video out of users, and cyberbullying pages out of users, report them to us, the admins, and we will delete them.

    If you find any grounded video out of a user and/or cyberbullying page out of a user, then please post the link to this thread, and we, the admins, will remove it immediately without question.


    EDIT: Grammar correction.

      Loading editor
    • Please delete Woody Woodpecker reads Dipper goes to Taco Bell/Eogrus gets grounded. I made it a few days ago, before FlowerOfTheWind reported this wiki (and GoAnipedia) and grounded videos out of users were banned.

        Loading editor
    • FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Please delete Woody Woodpecker reads Dipper goes to Taco Bell/Eogrus gets grounded. I made it a few days ago, before FlowerOfTheWind reported this wiki (and GoAnipedia) and grounded videos out of users were banned.

      I've recently deleted it.

        Loading editor
    • And also, it seems disappointing that not all users have heard of the March 2014 grounded video warning, which means they still make grounded videos out of users after it was posted. I hope everyone does, because that event is important.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it is, Doc. I never really even focused on grounded videos out of users, anyways (except for this one user on wikia named barneyfriend, and even then, I only made 1 video out of him). My hatred for Kate and Mim-Mim, Chuggington, and Waybuloo may never expire, because they are original, and there is only one other series that does the same with each one I've created. And don't forget, I've started making videos out of Caillou.

        Loading editor
    • FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Yes, it is, Doc. I never really even focused on grounded videos out of users, anyways (except for this one user on wikia named barneyfriend, and even then, I only made 1 video out of him). My hatred for Kate and Mim-Mim, Chuggington, and Waybuloo may never expire, because they are original, and there is only one other series that does the same with each one I've created. And don't forget, I've started making videos out of Caillou.


      But the shows you mentioned that you have original hatred on them are baby shows, and baby show hate is not tolerated in this wiki. A possible reason to hate Chuggington is that it's a rip-off of Thomas and Friends. And are your grounded videos out of Caillou for entertainment purposes only?

        Loading editor
    • DocNewfound wrote:

      FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Yes, it is, Doc. I never really even focused on grounded videos out of users, anyways (except for this one user on wikia named barneyfriend, and even then, I only made 1 video out of him). My hatred for Kate and Mim-Mim, Chuggington, and Waybuloo may never expire, because they are original, and there is only one other series that does the same with each one I've created. And don't forget, I've started making videos out of Caillou.


      But the shows you mentioned that you have original hatred on them are baby shows, and baby show hate is not tolerated in this wiki. A possible reason to hate Chuggington is that it's a rip-off of Thomas and Friends. And are your grounded videos out of Caillou for entertainment purposes only?

      Actually, this is getting really confusing. I am now going to leave to GoAnipedia. This is getting really confusing. Bye.

        Loading editor
    • Let's just get rid of all grounded videos and their characters.

        Loading editor
    • Totally agreed.

        Loading editor
    • LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      Let's just get rid of all grounded videos and their characters.

      I disagree. Only the ones out of users

        Loading editor
    • Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.

        Loading editor
    • PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.

      Yeah, and of all other characters too. Also, get to CW Chat.

        Loading editor
    • PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.


      Grounded videos out of baby show characters like Caillou can also be made for entertainment purposes.

        Loading editor
    • LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.
      Yeah, and of all other characters too. Also, get to CW Chat.

      You are going a bit too far. Maybe out of some special characters like Andrew and Adrianna, but not all. If you don't like them, just don't watch them

        Loading editor
    • Linusnils wrote:
      LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.
      Yeah, and of all other characters too. Also, get to CW Chat.
      You are going a bit too far. Maybe out of some special characters like Andrew and Adrianna, but not all. If you don't like them, just don't watch them

      Grounded videos are too stupid.

        Loading editor
    • LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      Linusnils wrote:
      LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.
      Yeah, and of all other characters too. Also, get to CW Chat.
      You are going a bit too far. Maybe out of some special characters like Andrew and Adrianna, but not all. If you don't like them, just don't watch them
      Grounded videos are too stupid.


      But many users like grounded videos, especially me (only the ones that get to me with loud voices, crazy effects, and music). I respect your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      Linusnils wrote:
      LegendKillerProductions wrote:
      PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.
      Yeah, and of all other characters too. Also, get to CW Chat.
      You are going a bit too far. Maybe out of some special characters like Andrew and Adrianna, but not all. If you don't like them, just don't watch them
      Grounded videos are too stupid.

      Then ignore them. They wouldn't be much of a problem if there weren't any videos out of real people. Memy9909 was the one who started the fire.

        Loading editor
    • Banhammer
      WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

      This blog post/page/comment/reply contains mature content and is not recommended for young or sensitive people.

      GROUNDED VIDEOS FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SHITTY CRAP FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Really? Removing grounded videos? I can't even.......

      I am now crying. Removing GoAnimate's main videos is just sad. I mean, I support removing grounded videos out of real people, but fictional people? I don't know how to even respond to that...

      In other words, I have been sent into deppresion.

        Loading editor
    • FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Really? Removing grounded videos? I can't even.......

      I am now crying. Removing GoAnimate's main videos is just sad. I mean, I support removing grounded videos out of real people, but fictional people? I don't know how to even respond to that...

      In other words, I have been sent into deppresion.

      James, Look at you have done!

      You can't delete every single grounded video because you dislike them,

      The active team only agreed on deleting the videos out of users, not every single video at once!

        Loading editor
    • Igor the Mii wrote:

      FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Really? Removing grounded videos? I can't even.......

      I am now crying. Removing GoAnimate's main videos is just sad. I mean, I support removing grounded videos out of real people, but fictional people? I don't know how to even respond to that...

      In other words, I have been sent into deppresion.

      James, Look at you have done!

      You can't delete every single grounded video because you dislike them,

      The active team only agreed on deleting the videos out of users, not every single video at once!

      Oh, wait. OliverWestern solved my problem.

        Loading editor
    • And also, I will make all videos out of Warren Cook Candidates for Deletion, since Warren Cook is a real person, and grounding him is cyberbullying.

        Loading editor
    • Igor the Mii wrote:
      FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      Really? Removing grounded videos? I can't even.......

      I am now crying. Removing GoAnimate's main videos is just sad. I mean, I support removing grounded videos out of real people, but fictional people? I don't know how to even respond to that...

      In other words, I have been sent into deppresion.

      James, Look at you have done!


      You can't delete every single grounded video because you dislike them,

      The active team only agreed on deleting the videos out of users, not every single video at once!

      I honestly agree with Igor


        Loading editor
    • FrosticonsAndGlowkiesFan wrote:
      And also, I will make all videos out of Warren Cook Candidates for Deletion, since Warren Cook is a real person, and grounding him is cyberbullying.


      Technically, Warren isn't a real person, and is a fake user. Because of this, he may be an original character.

        Loading editor
    • PB&Jotterisnumber1 wrote:
      Linus, I agree with you that we should remove the grounded vids out of users, but we should also remove those out of baby show characters as baby show hate is immature.

      Agreed. Baby shows were from my childhood.

        Loading editor
    • I believe Moe and Joe are both fictional characters. I could be wrong though.

        Loading editor
    • GensokyoAngel wrote:
      I believe Moe and Joe are both fictional characters. I could be wrong though.


      I may think you're correct. And both aren't real users.

        Loading editor
    • Somebody
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.